ZEISS SmartLife PRO Lenses
The digital community is growing and connectivity is increasing regardless of age. To address this concern, ZEISS launched ZEISS SmartLife PRO Lenses in Singapore, it’s most customizable lens portfolio, which is now available at Evershine Optical!
ZEISS SmartLife PRO Individual Lenses unite ZEISS’ best technologies and the expertise of ZEISS Vision Experts for a lens solution perfectly matched to your eyes, eye and lifestyle.
- ZEISS SmartLife PRO Lenses is based on ZEISS SmartView Technology
- Tried and tested¹ for modern life to offer you wide fields of view while being connected and on the move.
- ZEISS i.Profiler plus
- The key to unlocking the most customised lenses by ZEISS, allowing a fingerprint measurement of the your eye and exact pupil size.
Benefits of ZEISS SmartLife PRO Lenses
- All-day visual comfort for a connected and on-the-move lifestyle.
- Provides ease of viewing and relaxed vision in all distances and directions.
- Lens designs adapt to changes in vision, as the wearers age.
Visual needs are unique.
Cornea has a direct impact on:
- Vision prescription
- Quality of retinal image
Changes of pupil size can affect:
- Retinal illumiance
- Depth of focus
These will have an impact on acuity.
The pupil responds to light by adapting its size according to different light conditions. With age, the pupil loses the ability to dilate. Interestingly, even within the same age group, the average pupil diameter also differs from person to person.
Lenses should address todays’ visual needs.
The average lifestyle has drastically changed over the past few years. Many live in a fast-paced world, constantly connected, both on and offline. Good, comfortable vision is crucial to take on every day, confident and aware.
People tend to:
- Glue their eyes to digital devices even when they are on the move.
- Constantly switch between digital devices and physical surroundings.
These keep your eyes busier than ever. It may lead to uncomfortable vision, eye strain, or make even ordinary tasks feel harder, or worse.
Furthermore, visual needs change with age. This can be attributed to two key factors:
- A decrease in the eye’s focusing system.
- A decrease in pupil diameter.
Hence, it’s important to have clear central vision but also smooth peripheral vision. It will help you to easily switch between different distances and directions.
Professional eye measurement powered by ZEISS i.Profiler plus
Accurate and complete information is the key to providing lenses that perfectly meet your individual needs.
ZEISS i.Profiler plus (available at Evershine Optical) delivers a personal eye profile for you – far beyond the limits of traditional eye testing.
It allows an in depth, accurate analysis of your eyes.
- Fast and highly accurate measurements and analysis of your eyes
- Determines your pupil size
- Highly accurate eye testing
- ZEISS i.Scription analysis
ZEISS Individual Luminance Design Technology results in more precise lenses.13
ZEISS Individual Luminance Design Technology considers the unique pupil size in all-day light situations based on the ZEISS i.Profiler plus measurement and your date of birth.
SmartLife PRO Portfolio
Smartlife PRO Individual Lenses are available in single vision, digital to progressive lenses.
ZEISS SmartLife VS SmartLife PRO
ZEISS Smartlife was launched in Singapore in 2020 and has been available in Evershine Optical since then. Smartlife PRO which is launched in Jun 2022 will be even more customized as compared to SmartLife.
Both uses ZEISS SmartView Technology which includes Clear optics, Thin Optics, Smart Dynamic Optics and Age Intelligence.
ZEISS SmartLife PRO is more customized as compared to ZEISS SmartLife. Both takes into account pupil size.
However, SmartLife takes into account the average pupil size of your age group while SmartLife PRO takes your exact pupil size using ZEISS Individual Luminance Design Technology. By taking the exact pupil size, allows the lens to be more customized for you. Hence, providing better visual performances.
Not all lenses from SmartLife uses FaceFit Technology, only the Individual (most customisable lens) uses this technology. On the other hand, this technology is used throughout the whole ZEISS SmartLife PRO Individual portfolio
ZEISS SmartLife PRO is only available at certified ZEISS Vision Expert stores which we are one of them. In addiiton, ZEISS SmartLife Pro lenses can only be fitted with the use of ZEISS i.profiler Plus
ZEISS SmartLife PRO lenses are the best-in-class lenses that are based on your unique vision fingerprint and tailor-made for you. It’s exclusively available at ZEISS Vision Experts stores for a holistic eyecare experience.
Book an appointment with us or whatsapp us at +6588461234 to get your Visual Optics Profile assessed by the newest ZEISS i.Profiler Plus.
From 12 Jul 2022 To 31st Aug 2022, enjoy free upgrade worth up to $300 for ZEISS SmartLife PRO Individual – exclusively at Evershine Optical. Click on the banner below to view our promotion.
- Reference to ZEISS_SmartLife_White_Paper_EN_20_200_0400I, ZEISS Vision Care, INT, 2019
- 2Bababekova Y., Rosenfield M., Hue J.E., Huang R. R. (2011). Font Size and Viewing Distance of Handheld Smart Phones. Optometry and Vision Science, 88:795–97.
- 3Ioannidou F., Hermens F., Hodgson, T.L. (2017). Mind your step: the effects of mobile phone use on gaze behaviour in stair climbing. Journal of Technical and Behavioural Science, 2: 109-120.
- 4Dynamic gaze study – Changes in gaze behaviour through digital devices. ZEISS Vision Science Lab, Institute for Ophthalmic Research, University of Tuebingen, 2019. Data on file.
- 5Gustafsson E., Thomé S., Grimby-Ekman A., Hagberg M. (2017). Texting on mobile phones and musculoskeletal disorders in young adults: A five-year cohort study. Applied Ergonomics, 58:208-214.
- 6Euromonitor International. (2020). Top 10 Global Consumer Trends 2020.
- 7IMW-Köln. (2015). Consumer Segmentation & Digital Communication Behaviour. n=11.845, D, BR, CN, US, IT.
- 8IMW-Köln. (2015). Consumer Segmentation & Digital Communication Behaviour. n= 2.778 (extract health managers), D, BR, CN, US, IT.
- 9Applying a specifically developed speckle-free verification method (Data on file. 2019-11-15_DCS_INO_4000424.01_iProfiler_SN303782.pdf), The ZEISS i.Profiler plus autorefraction and wavefront aberration measurements have been calibrated to show an accuracy of +/-0.1 D that exceeds the ISO standard for auto-refractors, which only requires a maximum scale interval of 0.25 (ISO standard for eye refractometers, DIN EN ISO 10342:2010).
- 13Based on Watson, A. B. & Yellott, J.I. (2012). A unified formula for light-adapted pupil size. Journal of Vision ,12(10):12, 1–16. Theoretical analyses by Technology & Innovation, ZEISS Vision Care, DE, 2020.
- 14Analyses by Technology & Innovation, ZEISS Vision Care, DE, 2020.
- 15Based on Watson, A. B. & Yellott, J.I. (2012). A unified formula for light-adapted pupil size. Journal of Vision ,12(10):12, 1–16. Theoretical analyses by Technology & Innovation, ZEISS Vision Care, DE, 2020.