Block 177 Toa Payoh Central unit #01-156 Singapore 310177 (see map below)
Opening hours :
Mon to Sat: 11am to 8.30pm (last appointment 8 pm)
Sun : Only the 1st Sunday of every month. 11am to 6pm (last appointment 5.30 pm)
Contact us :
Tel : +65 62537967
Whatsapp / Wechat : +65 85600019
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our facebook page for the latest updates on operating hours
Make an Appointment
Please help us improve productivity by sending ALL your enquiries (including checking of pricing) through any of the following ways :
1) sending us a Whatsapp / Wechat message
2) through private messages in our facebook page
3) filling up the contact form
4) sending us an email.
5) Call us if you really need to
You will get your questions answered the quickest through whatsapp or facebook messages.
Please try not to call us on the phone if it’s regarding stock availability or pricing matters, if possible.
Asking a question like “How much is your Hoya lens ” will not get you any answer because it’s too general. If you have many questions about lenses or frames to ask, we suggest you pay us a visit so that it’s easier for us to explain to you .
If you are interested in certain products and have a price in mind, do let us know because price negotiation is unproductive. Read more here on how to make the most of price enquiry.
- Internet bank transfer
- Major credit cards (admin may charges apply)
- PayPal (admin charges apply)
A 50% deposit is required upon order confirmation.
- No cash refund on cancellation of orders. We may issue a credit note for your next purchase. Credit note can be used to purchase only for certain items. Validity of credit note is 6 months.
- Assuming the order has been paid in full, where lenses have already been fabricated, a credit note of 50% of purchase price (less consultation charges) will be issued
We are easily accessible from Orchard Road shopping district (10mins from Orchard MRT and about 20 mins from City Hall MRT), Jurong in the west, Tampines in the east and Woodlands in the north of Singapore.
How to reach us
If you take the MRT, we are about 5 mins walk from the Toa Payoh MRT station.
If you don’t want to walk 5 mins, bus 153, 105, 56 and 232 stops right in front of our shop.
If you come by car, there are parking behind Blk 177. Alternative parking can be found at Blk 79 and the HDB hub.
If you come by taxi, tell the taxi driver you want to alight at Toa Payoh Library. It’s about 2 min walk from the library.
Feel free to contact us if you are still unsure how to come to our location or need directions.
Contact Lens Order
Your eyes need to be checked on a yearly basis before orders can be processed this way.
Some prescription may be out of stock, so do contact us to check availability.